123 hp Officejet 3830 PRINT
- 123 hp Officejet 3830 printer is easy to handle and automatically using the printer software applications.
- Using the printer control panel 123.hp.com/setup 3830 you can able to change the settings of your printer manually.
How to Print Documents
- Load fresh papers to your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer paper tray.
- From the Officejet 3830 printer menu select the print option.
- Make sure you have selected the 123 HP Setup Officejet 3830 printer.
- Select the properties menu box.
- Tap on the adjustment of the paper using options.
- Select the tray and paper type from the menu box.
- Click ok in the properties menu box.
- Click Print and get your document printed.
123 HP Officejet 3830 Copy documents
- Choose the copy menu to copy the number document of copies.
- Install the driver to your computer to start printing using the 123 HP Officejet 3830 Printer Software driver.
- Using Officejet3830 you can also perform all other functions using printer driver.
To print a one-sided copy
- On the scanner load the original copy facing downwards.
- Mention the required number of copies.
- Select the copy option from the main screen and the number of copies.
- If the 2-sided required option is selected then touch the option
- If not required tap on the option and again to deselect it.
- Select the printer model 123.hp.com/setup 3830 that is black or color and select print option.
Officejet 3830 Scan to Computer
- You can start printing 123 HP Printer using your computer.
- Even you can start printing even form your control panel.
- If you wish you can scan from the control panel if you to get quick access.
- To scan a document open the 123.hp.com/Officejet3830 printer software on your computer screen.
- At the same place the document on the scan glass facing downward and keep it ready.
- Again come back to the Officejet3830 scan software and find the scan option then click Scan.
- If required you can edit the brightness, color contrast and more.
- The best part is you can see for preview and then save the document in PDF or JPEG format.
How to scan from HP Officejet 3830?
- More Steps are given below to scan your document
- Some time you scan your document from the 123 HP Printer control panel.
- Its very simple open the scanner lid.
- Place the document on the scanner glass facing down that you want to scan.
- Close the scanner lid properly
- On your printer control panel Press the scan button.
- Select the number of copies required and then press the start button.
- Press the Start scan option.
123.HP.COM setup SUPPORT
HP Officejet Printer Series